The Global Drowning Tracker© 1.0 has been quite a success story… Having been unveiled at the NDPA Symposium in March, presented to the U.S. Congress in May, featured on numerous media outlets, and will now be making it’s way to the World Conference on Drowning Prevention in Potsdam Germany this October!
ISLA administrators and volunteers will be attending the conference which takes place from
20. – 22. October 2013. If you would like to meet with us during the conference to learn more about the Global Drowning Tracker© send us an email at: email@example.com
GDT TECHNOLOGY OVERVIEW
Global Drowning Drowning© 1.0 is a fully functional prototype of next-gen information technology.
The GDT has search features for continent, country, state, city, name, age, gender, type of
drowning category, keyword, and timeline. Data can also be isolated to compile results.
The Global Drowning Tracker© has the ability to maintain performance and usefulness, regardless of the diverse needs of multiple cultures, countries, or established programs.
The GDT application is easily customizable to anthropological needs regardless of the
relevant data collection for the geographic location, country,
or city, or agency needs.
Key features include:
• Report a drowning incident:
◊ Via Internet
◊ SMS Text Messaging
• Geo-tag drowning reports
• RSS News Alerts
• Upload photos to Honor victims
• Upload information to Honor victims
• Post news source links to verify accuracy of incidents
BECOME A GLOBAL DROWNING TRACKER ADMINISTRATOR
We’re currently searching the globe for administrators in charge of drowning statistics in their region or country. If you or your organization would like to be apart of this revolutionary project CLICK HERE!
SPONSOR VERSION 2.0 ✍
The Global Drowning Tracker© 1.0 is just the beginning. We’ve established a bottom-up method of global drowning reporting, and we need your help to integrate a top-down method of efficiently utilizing data to allocate resources. We are reaching out to the drowning community for insight, recommendations, and financial sponsorships.
Sponsor the Global Drowning Tracker© Version 2.0 to enable:
• Bulk data import/export
• Report multiple victims in one incident
• Enhanced administrative interface and controls
• Dynamic IP language translation for top 20 languages
• Real-time interactive map
• Improved SMS Text Messaging incident reporting
• ICD code and Utstein integration for scientific reporting
• Dynamically adjusting screen resolution for a full range of devices
To learn more about Sponsor benefits: CLICK HERE!
To Learn more about schedules, speakers, events, and attendance during the World Conference on Drowning Prevention in Potsdam, Germany from October 20 – 22, 2013 visit the WCDP website: http://www.wcdp2013.org/home/